The Immigration Alliance is a national, collaborative effort that equips churches to provide critical legal services to under-resourced immigrants.
The Immigration Alliance’s affiliated churches provide fair, trustworthy immigration legal counsel including:
- low-cost legal counseling on immigration-related matters;
- support in determining eligibility for benefits;
- assistance in preparing applications for legal immigration status;
- immigration support to victims of crime and domestic violence; and
- assistance in reuniting families.
The Immigration Alliance is committed to dramatically multiplying the number of sites across the country providing low-cost, high-quality immigrant legal services over the next three years.
The Immigration Alliance provides local churches with best-in-class training to prepare churches to serve immigrants, coordinates and oversees efforts to ensure quality and consistency, and shares resources to maximize our effectiveness and reach.