The Immigration Alliance equips churches and faith-based organizations to provide legal services to under-resources immigrants. The Immigration Alliance’s affiliated members provide fair, trustworthy immigration legal counsel including:
- low-cost legal counseling on immigration-related matters;
- support in determining eligibility for benefits;
- assistance in preparing applications for legal immigration status;
- immigration support to victims of crime and domestic violence; and
- assistance in reuniting families.